View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MisanthropyV
speaking of the temp control going nuts I soometimes have the same problem. It will increase or decrease the temp all by itself, and there seems like there's nothing you can do about it, but then the next day it's fine!? Go figure!?

Has anyone else had this problem?...and if so, how was the problem rectified? Auto electrician maybe? Please help. It seems to happen more when the environment is humid.

Paulie................

Paulie,

Yes had the dreaded temp bounce around all over the place. Humid days? I think so but we have had lots of these since last October. I originally noted that when the temp was set near to the outside temp that this would happen. Then it happened with a 10 Cel. difference. Oh well...

My next thought was that it was the outside temp button sticking. The bounce happened more when my wife was in the car and she has this thing about checking the outside temp every 10 minutes or so. So I thought that this might be the problem. Haven't had the chance to check this theory as the A/C is awaiting a re-gas and seals etc.

Perhaps if you don't check the outside temp for a week and see if the problem occurs then. If it does then my theory is out the window again.( (

Kenn: