View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:52 PM

2000 Legacy L Sedan Questions

I didn't know if I should post this in Parts wanted since it isn't SVX related but I am looking for help on sourcing a 4.44 trans and rear diff, from what I have read this car should have come with 4.11 gearing but not sure. What kind of LSD options or upgrades could I perhaps perform on the diff.

Also one of the articles I read said it is 50/50 AWD split in 1st and 2nd gears then 90/10 split after that. Can anyone confirm this?

FYI for others interested here is some of what I have done already:
I recently put a CAI on and it sounds and runs pretty good. I also installed Bilstein struts and STI Pink Springs and the handling greatly improved it was night and day difference since the original struts were shot. I also installed a Rallitek front and rear sway bar upgrades and that with the suspension made cornering a blast. I put on a rallitek front aluminum skid plate. Remote start. Audio upgrade nothing too special just upgrade from stock. Wheels and Rims, brake rotors/pads and braided steel lines from Tirerack. This is my daily driver so I like it to be fun to drive while I take my time on the SVX.
Any info or help is appreciated.