View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 10:38 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryIII
Saturday, I was driving SUBYDOO and Rosie was following me in PEARLY. I went over some back roads (twisties) in a very spirited manner. She stayed right on my tail (Don't go there anyone). When we got out of the cars she said that she really, really enjoyed driving again like she used to before her car accident in Nov. of '97. I guess buying the '94 was worth it, just to see the sparkle in her eyes.

Last night, she made me explain every step as I changed Pearly's air filter.
I think she is coming down with a bad case of SVX fever.
Oh, Larry...you are a truly blessed man! I took Jackie's wagon to get it inspected (no comments on that one!) and she had to come pick me up at the shop in the SVX. When she got there I started to head for the passenger side of the batmobile and she started gesturing wildly that she was not about to drive the SVX any further. When I asked her why not she went on about how she can't see out the back, it's too cramped, not enough room, blah, blah blah... making it very clear that she tolerates the car only because she can drive it in a pinch since it has an automatic tranny.

<sigh>

Yes, Larry. you are truly blessed!

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.