View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 06:22 PM

AKA Mice belts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX96
I have a 94 SVX L model with the automatic seatbelts. I want to install seats from a 94 SVX LS model with manual seatbelts. My concern is that I might not be able to transfer the lower outside automatic seatbelt guide. I'm attaching photos. As you can see I broke off one of the plastic pieces on the passenger cover plate. My hope is that the manual seats have an identical cover plate that will make transferring the seatbelt guide from my automatic seats to the manual seats.

Please let me know what you think. If you have a photo of the manual style seats that would be great. Obviously I don't have the manual seats yet -- that's why I need to answer the question before traveling 5 hours round trip to get the new seats -- which I'd like because they were recovered with leather and are much nicer than my seats.
If i'm not mistaken the only part of the automatic belts is the section that runs along the pillar. That plastic retainer is for the manual lap section of the belt. The later style belts do not use that plastic retainer on the seat.