View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 08:33 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Ca$h remember what i said when i first encountered you? My disposition hasn't changed, and it's pretty much exactly what everyone else is saying now.

Two things:
1 - realize that you too can be wrong, and consider this when you are replying to a post that has you pissed off. So far all i've seen from you are comments that make it seem like because someone disagrees with you, they are wrong.

2 - realize that half the arguments you get into are subjective in nature. It's pointless to carry on that sort of argument, because there's no way to prove yourself right. When it comes to someone's opinion, especially about cars, you are not going to change it no matter what you try. So don't try. Listen to what they have to say, say why you disagree, and move on.

You're not the only one on this site who does this either, i think i should make that known. So while you're trying to be nice, and someone comes along and rudely insults a Chrysler product, kindly state why you disagree, and move on. In our view, you will have won that argument. No matter what the other individual says afterwards.

We are all car guys, and we are all from very different places. So we are going to disagree on alot of things. Some people are strange when it comes to cars, this is something that Ca$h and i have in common. We are both the same type of person, we just happen to have very different tastes. It happens. I was brought up to love GM products and American cars in general. Chryslers and Fords (ESPECIALLY ford trucks) are not allowed to park in our driveway (dad's rule). So if you think im bad, you should meet my father. But i know of plenty of other people that are the same way with other cars.

Ok that's enough, i'll shut up now.