View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 04:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Wiz Send a message via AIM to Wiz Send a message via Yahoo to Wiz
Quote:
Originally posted by Darksied-X
Well, I really don't have any technical advice other than: yeah, the tranny takes some gettin' used to. I've had my SVX for 4mos now, and I'm still not terribly fond of the tranny.

What I really wanted to do is welcome a fellow May-nah to the board. We really are a rare breed up this way. We really need to hook up some time.
Maybe sometime in the summer. Gotta get my last year of highschool done with.

We definatly are a rare breed here. Almost everyone I showed it to said "cool, what is it?" And of those very few who knew what it was usually said "your so lucky, I've always wanted one". And since its such a rare car I'm paranoid about every thing it does that I'm not used to in other cars. I really don't want mine to break. Mostly cause I don't think I could afford any big jobs being stuck in highschool with insurance debts, cell phone debts, and paying my grandparents back for the loan to get this thing.

A friend of mine said he saw one around here too. It had NOS, a supercharger and most importantly a new tranny. It was an auto that could make the car RWD too.

Edit; Oh, I'm a comp tech too. LOL I work on the network and computers at my school.

Last edited by Wiz; 10-13-2003 at 04:57 PM.