View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 06:52 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Ouch, Doogie! Those pics look bad...tough break on that one! You say your tires have tread but the left rear that I saw in the pic looked to have only 1/8" of tread on it. Might do well on an autocross course but not on a snowy road. I'm sure the last thing you want to hear is "told you so" so I'll stop at that. Wish you luck in getting the bodywork back to shape. You almost got away with only a door but from the pics it appears to have gotten the front fender and rear quarter by a matter of inches. A decent body shop should be able to repair them and a new door shouldn't be that hard do dig up at a salvage yard

Best of luck in the future! I've had my share of slides like that in the past (usually due to excessive speed) but luckily avoided hitting anything by the Grace of God. They say to never go faster than your Angels can fly. At least I know mine are fast!

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.