View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 06:40 AM
XT6 is SVX's Daddy

Send a message via ICQ to Myxalplyx Send a message via AIM to Myxalplyx Send a message via Yahoo to Myxalplyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by longassname View Post
While the accomplishment has repeatedly been proven and is once again be proven as the results from using the engine components come in I miss the sense of appreciation.
The appreciation is there. There may even be more of it from silent lurkers than those that do post. I was part of the community for years, going back to Konetic Concepts (sp?) and the yahoo days. If you search, you probably rarely saw me post but I was one of those 'backround admirers'. Keep up the good work (both you and Tom). It gets more personal between you two because $$$ is at stake. I would hate to be in that situation.

My apologies ahead of time (just in case I throw a punch or two in the future). I know I have questioned your product at least once (about the dyno graphs and such). It all goes around and comes around. At any rate, good luck and good work. I kinda enjoy the clashes. Makes the discussions more interesting. Only when they don't get out of hand though.

As for the thread itself, carbon fiber driveshafts are being talked about at the moment. Looks like one of those 90% (it won't work) modifications. Just wanted to add this to the list as a very distant possibility. There's at least one confirmation that the driveshaft is 35lbs. From reading around the net, this does not seem like one of the lighter driveshafts. In any case, there's another thread to discuss the details of the driveshaft itself.
1996 3.3ltr SVX (AWD/Auto) 15.070@91.38mph
***R.I.P***
2010 RAV4 AWD Sport (13.717 @ 99.19mph )
2015 Honda Fit LX CVT (15.2 @ 90mph)