View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 02:19 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Hey Guys

I am still ok, I cannot stay long here, Israel is attacking all of lebanon's infrastructure from Electricity Factories (1 so far) to bridges (20 and counting) to Airports (all our airports are disabled) to land phone lines to INNOCENT CIVILIANS (murdering 60 so far most of them are less than 10 year old kids!!)

I am fearing they will attack my company and our rival company also (The only two GSM companies in Lebanon), so I cannot stay long here because I am posting from it right now..

Hisbullah is not righful of what he did by starting this parade (launching the Katiusha's to Israel), and Israel has no right to attack the infrastructure and civilians... They haven't so far killed but only one soldier from Hisbullah!!!

I am also fearing they will attack the main power company in Jounieh area of Lebanon (then we will go deep into a 5 year blackout )....

Dring the night, bombs have been dropped no more than 4 miles of where I live, but I think the area I am staying in is safer because it is a Christian area unlike the other parts of Beirut which are Shi'ite Muslim area (= Hizbullah)...
Well Lebanon is very small so 4 miles is nothing...

Tom (svxfiles) I did see Marcel's missed call on my phone, tell him sorry I couldn't answer because I was taking a shower... but I called his family afterwards and spoke to his wife... they are safe so am I for the time being , tell him hello for me pls...

Sorry guys I cannot stay any longer here, I hear the Isreali jets over my head, I am fearing they attack the Mobile phone companies here... (the management asked us not to come to work today...)
Whenever I can I will come and post, thank you all for your concerns

P.S: Watch Lebanese TV stations over there (you can get the LBC international, it has a blue logo), I know you will not understand arabic, but at least you will see live footage and what is truly happening over here!!!

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.