Thread: Texas!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalixto View Post
let's have a meet soon. i am thinking in early june. What do people think about that? give us all time to get our cars ready. Let's make this big. What does everybody say about meeting somewhere in austin? Austin is a great place and it is basically the only place anywhere near being in the middle of all of us. haha.

So lets get in gear and get this together. I want to see all of the TX SVXs out there and whoever else wants to drive out to the meet.
I have been talking to a couple of guys here about something this summer, like a BBQ.
I was shooting for te meeting in San Antonio becuase I think most of the TX people are here. We have like 9 SVXs (7 owners) in San Antonio (plus a few others that are only spottings). I don't mind driving to Austin but not sure about the rest...
How many memebers are in Dallas?

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram