Thread: making a s/c
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 09:00 AM

Send a message via MSN to Guyver280z
Try something... this will give you an idea of how many CFM's/PSI your prop can build...

Cover the air outlet of your prop with your hand and turn it on.... if you feel that the air wants to leak from your hand then you're building some pressure... but Im sure you will onle feel like you say "Fast air" but no pressure at all.... why??? Props CANT build pressure because all the pressure leaks back trought the prop...

All that empty area that the prop is not covering leaks back any pressure it could build... if you notice the design of a turbom the fins are tight to the inner walls of the core,,, not letting the pressure to leak back....

I can believe your prop blows fast.... but im shure your engine sucks ais probably faster than your prop.

If you really want to buils pressure forget about the prop and use a different kind of blower... like the leaf blower.... but still you have to find the space to store it inside the engine and the energy to move it.

I think its cool you like to find out this kind of things by yourself. And I really support people that always tries to find a way around the conventional... thanks to those guys now we have hybrid technology powering cars, hydrogen cell's and even water powered engines.... Just keep it real