View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 05:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Good detective work, Jesse! I hope the police cooperate and capture them. I have not had luck with the police in the past. When I lived in Harrisburg, PA I found a guy loading drywall equipment into his car on one of the jobs my brothers were on. At the time I did not realise that he did not work for my brothers but was suspicious enough to write down the license number of his car. When I got home I called my brother to relate who I saw and not only did the guy not work for my brothers but it was my brother's tools that he was loadin g into his car. I called the cops and they came out to the job site. I gave them all the info and how do the Harrisburg police do their inspired detective work? They trace his license plate to his home, wait until the following day, call the guy at his house and ask him if he stole anything the previous day, giving him plenty of time to relocate his stolen booty in case they stop by his house. I called the "detective" assigned to the case to get his update and he actually said, "We traced the plates and I called the guy's house. I asked him if he stole anything from that construction site the previous day and he said 'no'. There is nothing more we can do." Can you believe that s**t? Pathetic losers at their finest.

When my first SVX was stolen it was found more than 6 months later in an area of my town known as "the village". The "village" is a few blocks of area that is all subsidised housing and is also a place where the police are called to patrol several times a day due to the crime there. My car was eventually found in the "village" with only a few miles added to it, which means it was parked there for over half a year, before one of the dumbasses in uniform decided to run the plates on it (yes my plates were still on the car) before they realised it was a stolen vehicle. How many black SVX are in my town? One, mine. How many black SVX in my town were reported stolen during that half year period? One, mine. You wouldn't think it would be hard to notice in a place where they drove past it several times a day every day for more than six months but somehow the geniuses in blue overlooked it every day for over 190 days in a row. Useless as boobs on a nun.

Anyway, I hope you have better luck with the fuzz in your area. Please keep us updated.

-Johnny

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.

Last edited by CigarJohnny; 02-25-2007 at 05:42 PM.