View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by NapaBavarian
For those more interested in facts than your opinion (I know someone here must be more interested in your opinion than facts) I could point out that the only '93 refered to in this thread was a GC and you just stated that that in '93 GCs were built on Chry platforms...

And, the GC came out in 1992, not 1993 as you stated. I realize that this is a trivial point in the big picture, but the point is simply that you keep geting your facts wrong and base your steadfast opinion on these facts.
I thought it was a regular cherokee. That does change things, however the GC was introduced as a 1993 MODEL.

I'm using only facts since my opinion of the vehicles about which we are speaking matches yours.

You've really become a lame, annoying, Shark wannabe. Stop this. I'm losing any respect I had for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
You are really funny shadow, you think you are the BOSS who can call people names as he pleases? Pls if you wish to hang in here and be respected you must respect everybody or else don't log in. If you hate the SVX and subarus that much why you are bothering yourself coming to this forum?
Each member respects the other over here, if you want to stay, pls let us discuss issues in a civilized manner.
I can't believe you had the guts to say something like that.

Who are you to be talking to me like this? PLEASE. Stay out of arguments you know nothing about. The exchanges between Napa and I go back to well before you even joined this site, so just keep yourself out of it.

I would never step out of line without being provoked. I alway discuss or disagree with the utmost respect, that is until someone gives me a reason to not respect them. That has been my manner since i joined here and i take pride in it. Napa just makes it a hobby of his to try to see how angry he can make me. Or maybe he just wants to be like Landshark. I dunno, either way, it's quite a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the GC designed around 87ish by AMC to replace the Cherokee? I thought they simply sold out to Crapler because they didn't have the funds to produce it and Crapler didn't have an SUV platform of its own to sell against the upcoming exploder (the raider didn't cut it) so in essence it techincally still would be an amc vechicle in the sense that it had amc parts in an amc engine with an amc transmission build in an amc plant by the same employees who were at the time working in the oldest automotive plant in the world.
That is at least 95% correct, and thank you for solidifying my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
As for picking up chicks with a Jeep, I've come to realize after seeing the type of "chick" who drives jeeps is that if you wanna call 'em chicks then maybe you should get an eye exam yesterday!!!
Whoa, I have to disagree here. I've seen PLENTY of very very bang-able chicks driving jeeps. Between Jeeps and Jettas, there are plenty of NICE females. In fact, i can't remember the last time i saw a girl in a jeep that made me think "whoa, was that even a female?".