View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 02:35 PM
92AWDSVX

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles
When you take the airbox, that clamps to the throttle body, off, reinstalling it properly can be difficult. The two hoses that go onto the throttle body are soft and can bend into the air flow path, in front of the throttle body openings.
When you install the air box twist so that the top is away from the T.B.O., and this way you can see that the bottom of the hoses are where they should be, on the outside of the throttle body opening.

P.S. (1+2)There two hoses on the drivers side that are easy to see,
on the passenger side one comes in from the pass side valve cover and goes into the airbox low on the pass side,
there is a big one(3) on the back, pass side coming in from the drivers side, another one going strait up(4) into the pass side,
and finally one from the pass side airbox(5), down through a 90degree bend into the Y tube in the front bottom of the airbox.
And make sure the big 3" tube to the air/filter box is tight.
Ok im a dumb ass, both of my problems have been because im a dumb ass the first one i forgot to put the wire back on the battery from the starter haha and this one i forgot to put a hose back on so ya im marked as a dumb ass for a little while, im just happy nothing was wrong it was just me being a dumb ass

BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP U GUY GAVE ME ON THE PROBLEM.... THANKS ALOT

Last edited by 92AWDSVX; 05-29-2005 at 02:40 AM.