Thread: OT forum?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 01:21 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Just my opinion... But

I kind of thought that was the General Idea behind the General Babble forum. OT stuff is fine as long as we remember what keeps this group (the people not the site) connected. When we have someone come in and do nothing but TROLL as was the case with Bluewhatever... that's where the moderators step in ... make a hard decision and moderate. I've had my ups and downs here and plan to continue as long as I own my SVXen. I like the car... I like the people... I like the atmosphere here... even when I disagree with what someone says or does to their car. People know my style by now, as they know Randy ii, Larry III, RWJ, and so on through the regulars. We can all ignore what we don't like or what bothers us. I think that if we individually ignore or just not respond to those that push our buttons, because of our like-mindedness the forum will continue much as it has since we broke away from Yahoo.

I spent some time today looking over my past posts because of what "Vineboy" said in another thread. I started slow, got the feel of the site. Got my ears slapped when I went to far, and found the rhythm of the group.

On days like today, work when I'm waiting for the phone to ring on some proposals. I like to just read and catch up with my friends. You know we've learned an awful lot about each other in the past couple of years! Go back to the beginning. Read your first posts... you'll get hooked all over again and realize that this is truly a unique forum...

[almost rant/off]
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .