View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: My finished exterior mod

hmmm.... Well I thought the Anthonybucanan saga had finally ceased to exist... Fresh start, I guess so...

As far as the wing, after seeing it photoshoped I'm still not completely won over. It didn't look the way I thought it would have. I think maybe with a K staff front and the shorter version of the spoiler it would be more fitting. With the round curvey look of the splitters as well as the rest of the body, I don't think it completely fits. With a K staff it would give it a more defined front and the spoiler wouldn't stand out so much and look like its screaming "HEY I'M A RICER" but... it's alright, but deff for my taste the actual is really high.

Don't take my opinions wrong, they aren't meant to cause offense. I'm all for modifications to the SVX and the car looks good and would look better if the wing was shorter, but to each their own.