View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 04:30 PM

Re: Checking Interest Now...

ok again I understand about the hopes up and then nothing and I don't intend to do it because I plan to do this pretty much regardless of who says they are interested but I just need some patience with time. It will work easier if someone is in california and wants to donate their car for the build and I can guarantee their kit for free. I may even be able to start this sooner if a few other things work out. i am just hoping to get an idea of 10-15 people interested and I will contact those on this post first come first serve and if one passes it will go to the next. My only real issue is concern over copyrights and I have ideas for small changes to the original cloud design that will still keep the over all look but enough to make it my own for build if needed other than that hopefully we get more interest otherwise I should be contacting you guys in the next few months. btw build time is 6-8 weeks from start to finish and price will start as negotiable for the first few kits but it will be fiberglass for those curious.
thanks.