View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
So I've had cable for about a year now. Don't really watch it except for the 'On Demand' movies that is worth watching sometimes.

I have HBO, Starz, and Encore. Including the free 'On Demand' movies, there's about 100 movies to watch. All of which suck.

Dubya tee Eff mate?

Can someone recommend some good movies to rent or watch? Even the pay crap listing sucks. I looked on Blockbuster's website and there's absolutely nothing new worth watching.

Any action, comedy (not that stupid highschool sheiss ), foreign, suspense...any damn thing.

No horror unless it's really good. I typically end up pissed about horrors cause you know, they suck. Good psuedo horror would be 28 days. Maybe the remake of Land of the Dead. I thought that was alright.

Snatch
Layer Cake
Boondock Saints
Mean Guns
Full Metal Jacket
Die Hard
Fifth Element
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Dungeon's and Dragons
I, Robot
Clerks

^here a few I enjoyed...keep it going.
I had a 'run in' with the local rent-a-movie, so I only view things that were bought off of Amazon.com! Then I can watch, fall asleep, fast forward, and fall asleep again for LESS than a 2 day rental costs!!

I have all the old car flicks, and paid 'rental' prices to OWN them! gone in 60 seconds (w a 73 Mustang), Thunder road (1957), Vanishing Point, Crazy Larry and Dirty Mary, Junkman, gone in 60 seconds w a 67 Shelby, Joe Dirt, (the movie car lives about 3 miles from me, and looks just as bad in person as it does on the tube!!) etc.etc.etc...

Some of my all time classic favorites are "Used cars" w Kurt Russell, True Lies,and anything with Mel Gibson in it.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 07-18-2006 at 11:42 PM.