View Single Post
Old 12-23-2001, 01:35 PM
jmcassin

Unhappy sorry to say goodby

Well it had to come to this some day.

I have owned my 92 black SVX since 1997 and it currently has 121,00miles on it, but i am going to give it up for what some of you might think is blasphemy. On fri I will take delivery of a 99 loaded vette. It has only 9,000mi and it is a six speed; something I have been desiring for years (manual tranny). It is black just like my baby is, but with a little more underneath the hood. I'm sorry to see her go, but I just have a bad feeling about the tranny....the AWD died again, needs frnt struts etc. I only drive it on the weekends now so It needs a tender home with someone who will care for her. I will either trade it in or if anyone wants it in the MA, NY CT area you can have it for a cheap price. I fear where it will go at auction, hopefully to a good home.
I have bee a member here and the yahoo site since the begining and although I dont usually speak up too often; I always am around. I thank everyone of you for your help and community over the years. Your guidance has saved me countless dollars in do it yourself fixes or proper parts choices(Aredubjay, eddycat )especially. I have some left over items/accessories that I sure can be useful to some of you , I will post them on the wanted, for sale forum. Just email me for more info. Its too bad there was not a new Svx to buy, because I would surely do it.

I thank you all,

godspeed and smooth shifting!

jim cassin