Thread: unemployed
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 02:21 AM
SVXdriver_007

Quote:
Originally posted by Ron Mummert
If you truly want to be in sales, and especially auto sales, cold call, and I mean knock on the door on the dealership & ask - no... DEMAND to speak with the sales manager. Tell him/her you HAVE to sell cars....you're geneticly wired for it. Don't take "no" for an answer. If you quit demanding for chance to be a salesman, the manager will look at this a "red flag" of weakness. Sales managers LOVE persistance. It's what sells cars. Go for it!

Ron.

Sales is a very tricky field and not for everyone. Can you believe the Navy also sent me to a 5 week class on sales, well then in your opinion do you FEEL this is the (insert whatever) for you....
Its important to remember that people buy based on emotions they may swear up and down that they don't but they do buy based on emotions and then find facts to justify it. Sales is playing with psycology.

oh yeah i got off on a tangent I agree with what Ron said. and get a little info on the cars you may want to sell. But don't take no for an answer until they call security.