View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:41 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Re: CF and/or FG doors and decklids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
Fixed something above...

and for Seraphin, the doors WILL NOT WORK and I do not suggest you do them. The SVX doors are not peerless like the 350Z for example. They will crack with time.

Work on the lid and the hood...
I can always just give a shot at the doors. Not saying will do a run and just start selling. Put in the time effort and test period to see how they react. Maybe I'll figure something out. Can't hurt right.
But yeah the plan is once I get to Cali to do a full CF build SVX. So I'll need to start shopping around for a good candidate about the same time I get there.
For structure I'd be doing CF peices on just dropping weight i'll go with the FG. And that run of CF hoods... AFBeefCake has one... No thanks. I'd go OEM figment or do something that fit the lines of the car better. Still full CF no FG frame with CF skin junk. But I'd still make a FG one too for those just looking for the weight. Don't want to cut into Tom's hood sales but just since I'm at it and cause the car will be a project showcase car of shop work. How many would want CF roofs aswell? Likely not with retaining sunroof as that would kinda be pointless... But will try to make and adjusted RA style vent or maybe a manual set up sunroof or something.
No I will not even think of T-Tops....
And special requests of what people would want to see made? 97' Grills? I want to do sideskirts badly aswell as splitters, lips, and diffusers.
JDM wings?
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis