View Single Post
Old 05-26-2002, 03:10 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
Officer, I didn't know I'm uninsured

Well guys, (and girls), The unthinkable happened to me today. I was bringing my girlfriend home so she could get ready for work. As I approaced the intesection, an oncoming car decided last minute to put on his blinker and turn. As I ***** for a second that he didn't use it until the corner, I hit the gas to take a laft and cross over the oncoming lane thinking that it was all clear because I couldn't see anyone. As both of us turned our own ways, I suddenly found myself in shock as the car hat was tailgating him came out and flying straight into me. She looked like se just hit a brick wall while mine just popped the airbag and stayed there. As the cops began to asses the damage. One of them walks over to me and stats this question "do you know that your insurance is cancelled" As my heart hit my feet, the officer proceeded to call for backup and wrecker. The woman I hit sad that she would not pull me into a courtroom if I paid for the damage. As the car was carried home on the back of some fat ugly, meat loaf smelling driver's truck, I thought to myslef " where the hell am I going to get an airbag" guys, I'm desperate. PLEASE PLEASE help me. I can't stand the look of my steering wheel sitting there with the ugly pink bag hanging out.
Sadly and almost crying, Mike
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.