View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 05:53 PM

Registered SVX
Re: 3rd and 4th gear are not engaging + weird smell

Greetings Filip,

The short answer is YES --- and as I have said previously, your English is very good. By contrast I am a dim-whit as I have only one language! LOL

Please go back to my previous post dated 3 October and take some time studying the attachment which provides detailed instructions. Any type of pressure gauge will do, as long as it covers the pressure range required. It need not be the exact gauge I have suggested. You can use any sort of flexible tubing as long as it will take the pressure involved. Simply apply the common sense, which you obviously have.

The forum is providing you with some good practice in corresponding in English and congratulations, you are showing that you are at the top of the class and I hope I am providing you with some ongoing practice by not simplifying my words.

If you are not sure of anything, in any way, do not hesitate to ask, as I will be pleased and happy to provide further information.

Cheers, Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 10-08-2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Words added.