View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.EG33 View Post

I got the 92SVX LSL on a trade for a 97 Mitsu Eclipse 2.0 N/A auto.
OK. SUPER confused on this. "N/A turbo" is a contradiction! Was it naturally aspirated, or turbocharged?

Sorry. I'm just as clueless on your problem as you are... but if only a some of the engines are firing, and there are only 3 things you need, it should be able to be narrowed down to one or two (I would say spark is a dependent per cylinder, vs fuel, barring a faulty injector, being independent of the cylinder). Though if you said you average compression was around 180, and those cylinders have 165, I would point that to being the issue. Though its not far off, its certainly different. Just my thoughts, as I said I'm clueless too - I just had to ask the question about the first naturally aspirated turbocharged care ever built...

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap