View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 02:31 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Re: Life

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobb
Hi Harry, The way I see it, is we all have what we have. You can improve what you have, or you can not improve what you have. You will enjoy life a lot more if you enjoy what you have. Make youself interested in what goes on around you and around the world. Look for the joy in life and living. The other day someone said if you can't say something good about someone don't say anything. I do enjoy bad mouthing our "great" leader, but of course it doesn't do any good. If your bored, find something of interest to put some zing in your day. Of course being on the SVX web site always heipl make my day interesting. Speaking from my standpoint you really mellow out as you get older. I like what "Dirty Harry", no relation, said "Dieings not much of a living" Since I think most of us are going to be around for a while we might as well enjoy every minute. I am. Take care, BOBB
Thanks for the concern Bobb! No worries about me! I do enjoy life. I strive daily to improve it. I'm very interested in all the good and the bad the world has to offer. I have nice goals setup for the long term (retirement baby at 35 if all goes well and then free to roam the world as I please....all hail financial independence and freedom from the chains that hold me captive to the burdens of being a functional member of this society.).

Although funny thing is this: I still feel bored sometimes. Maybe I'm missing something in life that I have not discovered yet. Ah well....got to stay focused, however I do like to bad mouth our great leader as well.....in fact quite a few members on this board and they know it is in good fun .....puts a smile on my hardened face sometimes. .