View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:41 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Re: Super Meet @ EFI Logic hosted by NewEnglandSubarus.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSVX View Post
Anyone who goes please make some video clips/some nice SVX video clips!

Sounds like good deal for those like to tune their cars.

I think they have a badass Impreza with EG33 swap...320whp...sounds sexy.
No tuning just dyno runs. yeah right 3 tuning pulls for $50? If i had the Hydra already I'd have used the pulls for data logging along with the trip down too but alas even if I had teh cash for it at the moment it wasn't gonna be ready in time so I put it off. I'm building my Impreza and I need to try to fight putting money into the SVX till it's running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyBob View Post
Yea, but it doesn't run right now. The Autronic unit he was running fried earlier this spring, and Jack ended up ordering a Motec ECU. He ordered it, got it in, and found out that Motec sells the base unit with zero options for more money than a fully optioned Autronic! So he's still saving his pennies to complete the installation and get all the components needed. I just spoke with Jack yesterday at Lime Rock (EFI Logics cars were running a NASA event), so this is pretty current news!

PS, Jack bought an older Forester, and performed a lift on it..about 6" taller than stock. Running 225/75-16 tires. I drove it around the pits, pretty funny really. Drives like a stock Forester, but feels like you're in a Suburban!
Yeah that lift looks sick. the EFI guys posted up a thread about it over on NES. Jask sure likes to take an idea and go to extremes if he can. LOL
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis