Thread: Color question
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
Don't trust those photos. My car does not look this color. I was surprised how my digital camera picked this color up. maybe the light/shade/time of day, maybe the trees or internal camera settings. This color it recorded is way too blue.

In the above photo, it looks more emerald, but let me tell you that in person, my Polo Green (517) is much brighter and greener in the sun. See the close up of the headlight protectors in my previous post.
Im not saying thats what your car looks like, I was just pointing out the fact that shading and even the camera makes a big difference. I've seen the difference between '95 polo and '96 polo so I know what you mean about looking at the paint codes. I love the '96 polo, the emerald has a nice color but that polo makes me happy

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company