Thread: Tweet, tweet
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
To put together a few things a few people already said.......My recomendation would be to get a set of infinity components which come with their own crossover. Pull your own wires. You'll find yourself putting the infinity crossovers in the kick panels. It's easy as pie to drop the wires from the tweeters down to the crossovers, easy as pie to to run the wires from the crossovers in the kick panels over to the back of the head unit, and not all that difficult to run the wire from the door speakers through the rubber loom and into the kick panels.

The sound quality of infinity speakers is always excellent. That includes the rs. You don't have to throw down the money for the kappas. In fact I'm an audiophile and i have infiniti rs components in my svx. If you are using head unit power you will also find the performance of the higher response speakers better than if you paid the money for the more expensive ones.

The infinity components are always pricey if you go to your local retailer or custom audio shop; there are however, some resellers on ebay who sell them rediculously cheap.