View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 06:19 PM
red95svx

Quote:
Originally posted by NapaBavarian
I hate to be a prude, but who really cares? Personally I sellect what I drive based on how fun it is to drive, if I can out run someone else that's nice, and if I can't it dosn't matter. I drive what I drive for ME, not anyone else, make, model, color, ect all matter to me, but I don't care what anyone else thinks. I aproach each car with an open mind and sellect the unit that I think I will enjoy the most, then I drive the **** out of it This **** size comparison is just boring :yawn: ... A friend of mine is always telling me what car he beat today, or complaining about people who drive X type of car, unless it's XXX type I just don't care! let them lead their lives lead your own, the fact that their car is half a second faster or slower won't matter a bit blasting down a back country road on an autum afternoon!

I agree. There are a lot of cars that are not very fast.....but they are gorgeous. I LOVE the Ferrari 308. And I think DeLoreans are one of the coolest cars you can own. But neither one of them is very fast. The 308 has slower 0-60 times than the SVX (it's true!), and the DeLorean is about as quick as an Outback. BUT, they are both very cool looking cars. I'll take a 308 or DeLorean ANY day over a riced out Honda that can do 0-60 in 3 seconds. Who cares? I'd rather drive in style.......

Dave