View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 04:51 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSVX View Post
I do not agree with this hypothesis.

How often/how many hours are you on the road per day, Alan?
This is probably just your personal experience?

Most of the times, I'm on the road like 8 to 10 hours a day, sometimes even more or 17 hours a day. A lot of city drivings, based on my experiences, however, I do not see most elantra drivers as what you described.

For no turning signals or 10mph under speed limit, I would personally think that there're more like those "new" drivers or "senior" drivers on the road. Everyday, I will usually meet at least one or two drivers ahead of me as you described, it could be a buick driver, a legacy driver, a corolla driver, a mercedes benz..., a SUV..., all kinds of possible, in my opinions. You never know!

On a side note, there's actually a lot of Hyundai Elantras around. The more I look, the more I think they are beautiful. I don't mind considering gettting one if I'm looking for a not-too-big four dr sedan. Another note, most of the new hyundai/kia vehicles are really nice-looking. I don't know where are all the design trends going for toyota, honda, nissan.... . . . maybe Ford has some good-looking cars such as the coming fiesta.

Here's a picture of the coming next generation Hyundai Elantra picture! I would consider buying this if I want a new car in this category. LOOK how hot it is. If Honda, Toyota and Nissan don't do something nicer...their Sales would go down-south. Hearsay, this car is gonna have more horsepower than current model and again better mpg.

PS: I am not a Hyundai Salesman. If I am, I will probably be able to sell a lot of this.
Everything in this post is incorrect

Tom