Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 12:02 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

re: by the way

write up something for the mechanic to sign, stating that they guarntee that everything is in order and they if it isn't that they are personally responsible if something happens. have the manager or all of them sign it. i did that to victory dodge for a grand caravan, it made them check it again for free and in the end they signed for it. if anything goes wrong they have to take the blame. document the problems you were having also. good to have it in writing. if you still don't feel safe, after they do that take your car into another subaru dealership, pay for a road test. subaru's here in atlanta charge $38 bucks to check for a few things and a road test. it'll take about an hour after you take it there in the morning. tell them what happened and see what they say. second or third opinions can be helpful. worked for the place where i got my glasses. they made me the wrong prescription and i was seeing funny. they kept saying that because my eyes haven't adjusted to it, blah, blah, blah. took it to 3 lenscrafters and 1 pearl vision, they wrote down the prescription and it was .25 more in the left eye and .25 less in the right. go figure, showed them the data and they fixed it. if not, they'd be out of business when i'm done with them.