View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 08:16 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Paul,
Speaking of meeting other SVX owners, I sure wish you had made it to the 19th Anniversary Meet. It was a great time. And, speaking of Boone, NC, the owner of a dealership there was in attendance at the 10th meet and is now a great friend of the Network. His name is John (can't remember his last name), and, unfortunately, I can't remember the name of his dealership. Perhaps someone else can recall.]

Quote:
Originally posted by SVX JAZZ

Randy,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I’ll try the contact cleaner. I guess I just spray it in the tract? I have probably gummed it up by spraying tons of WD-40 up in there.

Sometimes the small stuff gets me down and then I think about trading it in. But I can’t find an affordable replacement at the same quality. Looked at the WRX but it’s not the same car as the SVX.

I love meeting other SVX owners on the road. Made a new friend in Boone N.C. this weekend. Same car as mine but only has 80K miles. We compared all the SVX stuff like “how many bearing have you replaced” and “how many antennas have gone bad”. My wife still picks on me because I get so excited when I see another SVX.

I am getting it aligned today and the “bump” in the rear-end checked. Hopefully it’s nothing major.

All in all I consider myself blessed.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI