Thread: Hydra Nemesis
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: EM Solution

Tom,

Talked to a buddy of mine who's in my college auto club and is an STI owner, and he heads up most of our connections with BVP and is familiar with what they tune. I guess they have two guys who do the tunes, one Jester who doesn't do hydras and the other guy from puerto rico or costa rica somewhere down south, I don't remember. He's the one that knows hydras. He only comes out on occasions though to tune a bunch of people in a certain time period, his rates are higher because everyone lookin for his services splits payin for him to come out n stay I guess. Lots of WRXers and STI guysfrom nassioc go in on it. Anyway, it can be done so I'd like to get in with you guys and get one with the base maps to use until I can get BVP to tune me.

As far as when I could actually afford it, that's a different story. Judging by how slow the navy has been on processing the paperwork I don't think I'll get my bonus until January. So unless I get some money for xmas I won't be able to afford it until the bonus comes through. Can I get on a list for one? Lemme know.