Thread: Does it count?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 12:16 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSpeed
What happens if an SVX owner's boyfriend mets an owner of an SVX in the bank parking lot? One SVX is present. And one other SVX owner is the cell phone freaking out trying to get them to come meet me at my house b/c my girl was with my dad and i wanted to see his laguna.

He didnt seem to be too into the car. Called it 'ok' when my boyfriend said it was nice and only showed mild interest to met another owner.

ETA: what is it called when you see a fellow owner driving the other owner and honk simultaneously? I had an svx 'friend' who visited a law firm on my route to school, he left while i was on my way to school we made a habit of the honking when we passed each other and then one day he just ... disappeared. I miss him.
I'd say that is a re-distribution meet. If said owner cares very little for his/her SVX... then it must be purchased and redistributed to an enthusiastic owner (preferably from this site).

I've never had amother SVX driver give me a second look. They think I'm nuts when I try to get their attention and give 'em a thumbs up or something. However, my dad runs into people who have/had a SVX seemingly all the time when he drives it.

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment