View Single Post
Old 08-21-2001, 09:42 PM
The Road Less Traveled

Re: 90K - should I do anything?

I think Subie prints it in a separate booklet from the manual.

If you are looking for the service chart, it's available from http://www.subaru.com

If you've changed the timing belt at 60k, then this is a typical 30k service. No big deal, but you might want to pay attention to some of the often neglected stuff, like coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid (god knows we need to pay attention to it because of our super strong tranny ), and the like.

VK

Quote:
Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Greetings all - Every car I've ever owned had a page in the manual that listed via time/mileage line what should be checked/replaced at various intervals. Am I missing something in Mr. Subaru's manual?
Anyway, since I just hit 90K, starting at 76K in January with absolutely no problems so far,(uh - yeah, the screw is still in the tire, but that doesn't count against the car), should I pull the car into a dealer & say "please rape me", or is there no particular significance at 90K. I don't know when the timing belt was replaced, but I THINK it was at 60Kish miles. As always, the vast resources of knowledge & heresay available here is welcome. Thanks, Ron/Tsu.