View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 01:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
I think the fact is if you or I go to a garage and tell them I want the wheel bearings replaced they should just shut up and replace the damn bearings regardless of whether they need it or not. If anything they should simply give a quick call and say they do not think they need replacing and ask if you still want them done. But they should have no right to charge you for a diagnostic when you already told them to replace it. What if you had 70k on the original bearings and just wanted a fresh set installed before they went bad so you could go another 70k without worrying?

If you took it to a dealer and they did this I would say to call the Dealership owner and ***** to him. Around where I work that tactic tends to get a customer anything he/she wants.

You need to get the following 8 words into your daily vocabulary: "Just shutup and do what I tell you!" It'll work wonders in almost any situation, even your sex life!

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.