View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:47 PM

Registered SVX
Increasing fleet

Many of you know about the rally car. It will hopefully be out in the forests around Canberra this year.

I have also now picked up two other SVX's...under the guise of "parts" cars, but potentially to fix them up and sell them.

I'll get some pictures once I can.

The rally car is a 1995, and the new ones are both 92's.

The first one is interesting...has had some minor panel damage (which I have most of the bits, except a bonnet), but was obviously somebody's pride and joy for a while. Koni front shocks, decent speakers, new radiator and only 150,000km. My hope is to repair it, fix all the annoying things that don't work (drivers window...aerial etc) and then sell it. So if you know of anybody after a low km silver 1992, then I'm your man.

The second one I suspect will be a parts car. It's got "flood damage"...to me that means that it's been underwater (fresh apparently) and so most of the electrics will be in strife. I haven't got that one yet, but will hopefully have it within the month, and start to pull it apart and see what's wrong with it. All going well, that'll be on the market too. It's green...haven't seen too many of the green 1992's in Australia.

So...my fleet is now 3...more than 1% of those sold in Australia!! Next...world domination.

Matt