View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Hitchhikin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
Hey McFly, make like a tree and go! GM doesn't make crappy cars huh? Okay, GM makes the world's best car that no one will buy unless they discount it beyond belief. Again, you never answered my question. WHY ARE YOU HERE? YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN'T WANTED!

As for Subaru's being made by a god? Of course they aren't, I know that had I been driving the GM equivilient to an Impreza on October 19th, 1999 I would be well how do you put it DEAD. Doesn't matter to me if GM got their act together. They should have had their ACT TOGETHER FROM DAY ONE if you're selling rolling coffins!!!!!!! Then again, I only give people or companies 1 chance to screw up with something that is important. GM had done that the first time I had the opp to break down in that 76 Astro less than 1000 miles from the assembly line.

Finally, WHY ARE YOU HERE?
When I got my SVX used, I experienced wheel bearing problems within 50 miles of purchase. Obviously, Subaru should have had their ACT TOGETHER FROM DAY ONE to prevent that, and of course they make absolutely horrendous cars all through their whole line. Similarly, I sustained significant injuries in a 1980 Toyota Corolla with an impact speed of 30 mph. Dammit, Toyota should have had their ACT TOGETHER FROM DAY ONE, those pathetic excuses for engineers.

OTOH, I did okay in a Ford Contour in a pretty ugly accident. Wow. Ford must make some great f*ckin cars.

Maybe I'm jumping into a snake pit, but it seems that nobody besides you, Shadow248, and NapaBavarian have any clue where the hell the snakes came from. Would anyone care to provide some info on this? Because eating popcorn without seeing any action gets kinda boring.

Last edited by Red SVX 92; 01-25-2006 at 02:27 PM.