View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 09:41 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Angry Imagine...You just spent 3K on new paint. You go to the carwash. And THEN!!

Today I looked at the weather forecast, & with no icky stuff predicted for a whole week, I decided to treat the batmobile to a holiday hosin'.

I drove to the local Mobile Gas n' Starbucks outfit where I always get the $5.00 cheapie. As I drove by the "exit" door, I peered in to see a Chevy Malibu sedan exiting with as much scuzz on it as he must have driven in with. I parked to go in & get a wash ticket. The guy with the poor Malibu pulled up beside me. I grimaced at the brush streaks all over the finish. Well, yes - it seemed that the brushes worked fine, but the water took the day off. He wasn't PO'ed, but simply asked the counter guy for another wash - this time with H2O.
The manager lady came out. "Oh, my Gawd, let me check this out"! Well, needless to say, I let the guy preceed me just to be sure Ms. Manager found the proper valve. She did, & the water flowed this time. I pulled in, & there was Ms. Manager PERSONALLY supervising the waterworks.

But, just think!

You weren't lowly Malibu person. You were SVX ANAL PERSON with brand new exotic freshly sprayed metallic coatings that you just sold mom's dialysis machine to pay for!

AND NOW YOU'RE TRAPPED in Mobile's grinding, whipping sponge machine for 2 minutes of fluidless abrasion and YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!!!

Boy, that was close.

Ron (hot wax fan).

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.