View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 02:41 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
....Its worth the 15 grand easy. that wing alone adds like 30 horsepower!
Heres what you do...take the svx for 15 grand...sell the "aftermarket accessories" for 12 grand, then you have yourself a fair deal. Just make sure you take the windshield banner off befoer you even put the key in it...otherwise it'll probly roll itself over just to avoid the humiliation.
Some people...Just....shouldnt own cars. At all. ever.That wing is an embarresment on even the worst Hondas. I mean seriously...how stupid do you have to be to put one of them, on? Does the guy even REALIZE that the car is 90% fwd untill the wheelse actually slip? What good is downforce to the rear wheels? Better yet, does that diving board he call a "wing" even PROVIDE downforce?Is it wind tunnel tested, or was it just approved by a group of idiots with excessive neon lights and "NOS" stickers?
....and this ass wants 15 grand? It isnt worth 15 grand. It isnt even worth stealing. I mean...not like you can get away with an additional 1600 pounds of "downforce" on the trunklid.....And not that youll exactly blend in with a bright red car who's spoiler / wing thingy is actually knocking the police helicopters out of the sky.
But enough about the wing...wheres the rest of the pics for me to ahnialte with text? Hell, wheres the owner, ill go to his house and laugh at him, offer 5 bucks for his car and call him dumb when he refuses it

Ok, i think im done
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten