Thread: Time Trials
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 03:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ding N' Prayer
Time Trials

OK Everyone listen up! Even though I'm new to this site I agree with some others about "drag" racing your SVX. If you want to really see what your car is built for take it time trialing at the track the bigs boys go to! This is a FUN ,SAFE, way to really see how you and your car handle. Check out this site http://www.emraracing.org/ and find out a great way to spend the day at Pocono Raceway.
You don't use the entire track just a road course portion of it but I gaurantee you you will have a blast! It's not expensive and it's a great bunch of people. If you want to flag the event (they are always looking for volunteers, and they feed you)come early and they team you with an experienced flagger. You'll see the racing closer than TV! Instructors will be provided for those who want to drive and learn the track. If you run the trial s there are trophies for the top finishers and prizes for season champs! Come on live the good life at the track.! For those that just want to spectate there are usually other clubs running at the track also (Porches, bikers, etc.)

'92 Teal LS-L Sold to North Carolinaians!
1972+'73 BMW 2002 tii('72) someday I'll finish restoring them,...someday (for sale)