Thread: Photo Section
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 01:08 PM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin
Why clutter up the network and hog more bandwidth when there is a perfectly good locker system right now?

You do remember that this site is FREE and has no financial support other than Chris and the people that donate to keep it up? Bandwidth costs money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix
seems pointless to me. how exactly do you expect the pictures to end up there. Just seems like it would become a confusing mess. but if you have a plan...
Do you guys even know how the internet works? The pictures people provide are from remotely hosted servers like photobucket.com, imageshack.com, random internet sites, etc.. and it uses their bandwidth. This place's locker system is annoying relative to how easy a picture area would be. Instead of looking up somebody's name and stuff, they would just make a thread saying "Pics of my new rims" or whatever and wham, it's right there. Making a pics/vids section should be a no brainer.