View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to newsvx
Registered SVX
I am getting in late on the discussion, but I did want to say that I believe all of this conversation / input is VERY healthy - for us as individuals and for the Network. There have been many excellent comments / suggestions, however, I would encourage ALL of us to support the ones attempting to sort this out and do what is best for the Network. Some form of recognition is imperative, I believe, because there will be some that will take and take and never give to the Network (money or otherwise) - this is HUMAN NATURE. There is ALWAYS a few that will support an organization fully with their time and money while there will ALWAYS be those that will not - regardless of the organization.
My major point is that I trust our administrators to adequately consider the various input and reach a rational decision on what and how to do it. Let's give the proposed approach a chance and see how it works. But at the same time I would encourage all of us to support the admin's decisions. It is easy to criticize, but much harder to sit in the seat that is making the decisions. Those that can not accept a decision, step up to the plate and become part of the solution rather than the problem.

Thanks to our admins (and especially Chris) for you tremendous efforts on all of us!!

Harry
1992 SVX LSL, #1215
1997 SVX LSi, #370
"I live with fear every day. Sometimes she lets me go racing."
"Getting Older and Slower"
Locker: http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?newsvx