View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 03:11 AM
SVX Appeal

To insert a picture into the post, the image must be on the internet somewhere. Some people use somebody else's picture stored on someone else's server, and other people upload their own pictures. Many people upload the picture to their locker. The downside is that if the picture is moved, the post will no longer show the picture, so be mindful of that when you decided to insert pictures. If you attach them, they will always be available.

The way to insert a picture is to use the image tags.
[img]image URL[/img]

The image URL would be something like http://www.coolSVXpictures.com/coolpicture.jpg

svxwannabee, the last picture you attached is rather well composed. Photographers don't call sunset and sunrise the 'golden hour' because of the color of the sky. The ambient lighting is the best for taking pictures during those hours. It's hard to say without being there, but it looks like the sky was a bit overcast and/or your pictures were taken in the darker part of the golden hour, thus the pastel colors. A clear sky during the brighter part of the golden hour will give you a wider spectrum of light and will yield brighter colors. In my attachment I enhanced the colors for fun, but I think I prefer the more subdued coloring of the original.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg In a field (PhotoShop) 2.jpg (112.4 KB, 168 views)

Last edited by UberRoo; 08-25-2005 at 03:15 AM.