View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:48 PM

Re: Stebro sound clip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
i still don't have my front pipes from Stebro... by far the worst company i've ever made a deal with...
Nomad,

Have you had any contact from Dan? If not I would go here and file a complaint:
http://www.bbb.org/canada/

When I was waiting for my pipes, as soon as I threatened him with the bbb (Better Business Bureau) I recieved a tracking number from him...just a thought.

After a little over a month with the front pipes and the euro resonater installed I am noticing a hefty increase in power and an average mileage of 23mpg in mixed driving (other drivetrain mods include:exhaust resonator delete, Cold air intake, ECutune Stage 1av1 on the "hot" map, and ECUtune trans control unit).

The problem that I am having now is trying to get the pipes sealed. I had to install special order gaskets from NAPA to mount the pipes to the manifolds, which thankfully sealed. The back of the pipes is another story. For the past month I have been going back and forth to the parts store to get different sets of donuts for the resonator. Finally I decided to wedge the most recent set in the space and seal the edges with muffler putty...we'll see how that holds...

Keep us posted Nomad!

(PS to anyone who purchases these parts: I can provide tips from my experince of installing them...even though I have only done it once for the set on my car.)

Last edited by subarusvx1992; 09-05-2010 at 01:52 PM.