View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
Re: So I haven't been around here too much recently...

Soo, a bit of info on the car:

Weighs less than 2700 lbs. I don't have an exact, weight right now (need to weigh it in the next few weeks) but I'm hoping for wet race weight without me to come in at below 2600.
Engine: I've got 2 completely built engines, one 2.0 liter thats in the car right now, and 1 2.3 liter that's sitting on an engine stand. Both are completely forged and could handle 600+hp
It's currently setup to be between 350 and 450 all wheel horsepower. Depending on the weight of the car, I am going to possibly downsize the turbo to be competitive in class. (the class I'm running in uses an adjusted Weight-Hp ratio that for me is about 8.7:1 The interesting stuff is the cooling, which keeps everything at temp. I actually have a second radiator in the rear, on top of the custom two pass aluminum one up front.

Full standalone, with a ultra basic wiring harness controls everything while, the power is delivered to the ground through a built rally spec transmission, and some 245 RA1s.

It has everything you could think of including lexan front and rear windshields, fiberglass hatch and hood, 16 ATL fuel cell, fiberglass dash, etc etc... It's a really long list so I won't bore you guys.

I'd be up for any events in the chicagoland area if you're out here. I love those old Z cars, a couple friends have 260zs.

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker