Thread: Svx.xcars.com
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 08:47 AM
XCARS

Svx.xcars.com

I run the MR2 Classifieds (XCARS.COM) for the MR2 Club. I have been offering the MR2 Community Free online Classifieds since 1995. Awhile back an SVX owner approached me to ask if it would be possible to offer the SVX Community the same type of services. At the time it was not possible due to the website programming restrictions.

As of March 1, 2002 I have completely recoded the XCARS Classifieds Engine to allow me to offer free classifieds services to other specialty cars including the Subaru SVX.

http://SVX.XCARS.COM

XCARS is a free service to individuals who wish to buy and sell their cars/parts. Commercial advertisments are subject to a sponsorship fee. XCARS denotes a commercial entity if one of the following criteria are met: Business, Parts Distributor, Parts Reseller, Person offering a Service, Person selling multiple copies of an item. Sponsorship fees are minimal. Each XCARS Site also offers up to 10 banner advertisments for a small sponsorship fee.

XCARS offers mailing list digests of advertisments submitted for free members and per advertisment mailings to sponsors and supporters. XCARS is a complete Classifieds Site built from the ground up with Automotive Classifieds in mind.

XCARS is not a forum and is in no way trying to repace any existing SVX site. Please take a moment to check out XCARS. I am open to questions, comments and suggestions.

Sincerely,
John Sweazen - XCARS Founder