View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 07:03 AM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSpeed
I bought a '92 white svx off ebay 3 days ago. I already love this car but the more i look at it the more i discover it has slight kinks here and there.
I was watching that auction - I live in Taylors,SC . Car looked nice. Welcome to the forum. There are a few other members in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. If we ever get around to that meet we've been cooking up make sure you come.

The seatbelts on 92's take quite a hard stop to lock them up in my experience. Might be different on the later models with manual belts.

Ditto on trying the O-ring fix for the power steering.

If you need help working on it let me know.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.