View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Teh Geek

Send a message via ICQ to nsm484 Send a message via AIM to nsm484 Send a message via Yahoo to nsm484
Registered SVX
Thumbs up Lights, Lights, and more Lights

I wanted to get some idea's (hint: PICS!) of how the few of you that have done Neon/LED Exterior/Interior Lighting.

my plans Include: Interior Lighting Under/Dash, and maybe under front seats, Exterior neon Lighting, Waterfall Grill and Tailbar Lighting, Headlight/Front Turn Glow, and maybe more later on down the line.

I plan on starting with Interior Lighting. However, with the Interior Lighting under the dash, I am thinking about using CCFL Lighting, aka, Computer Lighting because the light bars are so thin, I can place them how I want, without blocking too Much.

I plan on starting this very soon (within a few days or a week).

I plan on taking the time, to correctly Wire everything very neatly, and Prob. Making a "switchbox" that goes into the Center Console Box, so everything is Nicely Hidden

I plan on taking Pictures every step of the way.

Now, I don't need any of the "neon's are so RICE" type of replies. I've always loved Automotive Lighting since I saw them for the first time on a Limo

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally [Nori]

1996 LSi Polo Green [Calista] - 18" Konig Incident's - Lived for awhile Now Selling
1992 LSL Dark Teal [Yori] (Rear Ended, Donor to Calista, and now gone)
1992 LSL Ebony Mica (Sold to svxcuseme)