View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 05:53 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

yea i would like to do it myself so i can be like the rest of you and be cool .....i have done a few things on the car myself but the wiring is the only thing that will confuse me because i dont know anything about fuses or where any of that stuff is...and im worried that when i take out the dash that i would be able to put it back haha.....my friend has a 2001 honda civic and he put his gauges in by himself and now his RPM needle jumps and gets stuck.....not that i would ever compare a civic to a SVX but you catch what im trying to say......that audio visions place is good but the only thing is that they might try and jip me....i brought my car there in december so they could look at my cd player because when i had the radio on it made this loud whining noise when i accelrated.....all they did was take the radio out and tell me it was worn out and i need a new one and they charged me 130 bucks for 2 hrs of labor....and they didnt even do anything....and what kind of tools will i need if i am going to do this myself?....i know i need a screwdriver or a power drill.....if i am going to do this myself then you would need to give me detailed instructions or i would have to call you haha